Have the whole hill to yourself and a few hundred of your friends! Sunridge can
be booked for the exclusive use by your company or group on any Saturday or Sunday
throughout the winter.
You can book both the ski hill and the snowtubing park or just the ski hill. For
information or to make your booking, just email us at
email@example.com or call us at 780-449-6555.
Ski Hill Rental ($3,500 plus GST)
Private hill rentals on a Saturday or a Sunday evening includes:
- Skiing from 6 pm. To 9 pm. The lifts and rental shop open at 6pm for your guests.
- Rental of our triple chairlift, quad chairlift, the Bunny Hill with the two carpet
lifts, and the Porcupine Lift. These lifts service 12 runs. The Big Terrain Park
features with jumps and rails and boxes) is not included but can be rented for
additional $300.00 plus GST.
- Rental of the ski fleet and boots, snowboards and boots, and helmets. Although
we have over 1,000 pieces of equipment, our experience has shown that select sizes
may start to run low after about 300 guests.
- Staffing of lifts, ski patrol, and rental shop technicians.
- Two ski instructors and 2 snowboard instructors for 1 hour of informal lessons
on the Bunny Hill.
- Our full service concession is open from 6pm to 9pm during your event.
Tube Park Rental ($1,000 plus GST)
The tubing park can also be rented at the same time as the ski area and includes
exclusive use of our snow tubes, the tube lift (of course, so you don't have
to walk up the hill) and three fast and fun chutes down one of our main hills.
tube park can accommodate up to 100 guests at a time.
Some tube park rules to keep in mind:
- Approved snow-sport helmets (which include hockey helmets) are RECOMMENDED in
- You must be at least 48 inches (4 ft) tall.
- Children must be at least 7 years of age.
- Only Sunridge tubes can be used.
- Only 1 person per tube and per chute at a time.
- Tubes may not be removed from the tube area.