Have the whole hill to yourself and a few hundred of your friends! Sunridge can
be booked for the exclusive use by your company or group on any Saturday or Sunday
throughout the winter.
information or to make your booking, just email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-449-6555.
Ski Hill and Tube Park Rental ($4,500 plus GST)
Private hill rentals on a Saturday or a Sunday evening gives you exclusive use of the lifts, runs and snowtubing park between 6pm and 9pm.
- The lifts and rental shop open at 6pm for your guests.
- All lifts (our triple chairlift, quad chairlift, two carpet
lifts on the Bunny Hill and the Porcupine handle tow) are open between 6pm and 9pm. The Big Terrain Park
features with jumps and rails and boxes) is not included but can be rented for
additional $300.00 plus GST.
- The snowtubing park is also open from 6pm to 9pm. The tube park can accommodate up to about 100 guests at any one time.
- All of our ski and snowboard rental equipment is available for your guests including boots, poles and helmets. Although
we have over 1,000 pieces of equipment, our experience has shown that select sizes
may start to run low after about 300 guests.
- The ski area is fully staffed including lift operators, tube park attendants, ski patrol, rental shop technicians and food services staff.
- Two ski instructors and two snowboard instructors are also provided for 1 hour of informal lessons for beginners
on our Bunny Hill.
- Our full service concession is open from 6pm to 9pm during your event.
Some tube park rules to keep in mind:
- Approved snow-sport helmets (which include hockey helmets) are RECOMMENDED in
- You must be at least 48 inches (4 ft) tall.
- Children must be at least 7 years of age.
- Only Sunridge tubes can be used.
- Only 1 person per tube and per chute at a time.
- Tubes may not be removed from the tube area.
- Ski boots cannot be worn in the tube park.